Issue-Focused Ministry Training
We are a partner ministry of Restoring the Foundations (RTF). Activation for Issue-Focused Ministry is a requirement to be certified by RTF.
- We want to make sure you’re equipped with all the tools you need, and
- We want to serve our ministry receivers at the highest level possible, insuring they have every opportunity to encounter the presence and power of God during their session(s).
You may preview the application below.
Note: your application is not complete until payment is received.
Important Fall 2023 Activation Dates
- September 14 (Thursday) = last day to apply (will be notified by the 18th if approved)
- September 19 (Tuesday) = must be enrolled in the video course from Restoring the Foundations (Issue-Focused Ministry Observation Video Course)
- October 16 (Monday) = deadline to submit video course certificate of completion to Patti Grace ([email protected])
- October 16 (Monday) = deadline to register for activation seminar, including workshop fee.
- October 30 (Monday, 6pm - 9pm) = seminar
- November 3 (Friday, 8am - 5pm) = seminar
- November 4 (Saturday, 8am - 5pm) = seminar
The Fine Print
Note: to attend the activation seminar you must have completed Course 1 (Inner Healing) and Course 2 (Liberty) of the Core Four Track in the School of Ministry, and you must have recieved at least one Issue-Focused Ministry session (as a ministry receiver) prior to the seminar (you can do this after applying, as long as it's scheduled before October 30).
Step 1: Apply. Pay the non-refundable $25 application fee by clicking the links on this page.
Note: the "preview application" is the same application you will complete.
You'll be directed to a page to complete your application after payment is received.
You can fill out the PDF online, save to your computer, attach and email to [email protected]. If this isn't an option for you, you may print, fill out, and mail or hand deliver your application to Patti.
You will be notified by September 18, 2023 if your application is approved.
Step 2: Access the Restoring the Foundations 13-part online video course.
This course must be watched in entirety before attending the live activation at Transformation Ministries. The videos include live ministry observation which will help you more readily understand-- and apply-- what you learn.
Course title = Issue-Focused Ministry Observation Video Course
- Must enroll in this course no later than Tuesday, September 19, 2023
- Must submit RTF certificate of completion email to Patti on or before Monday, October 16, 2023.
The cost for this online video training course is $140 and is paid directly to Restoring the Foundations.
(After your application is approved, you'll be emailed a link to access the training.)
Note: in order to complete the course you will need to print several documents -- to effectively create a binder "workbook." Do not use sheet protectors to allow for note-taking. These files include:
- Observation Course Workbook / Training Guidebook. Assemble the 44 pages printed and add to a binder. (Best if printed double-sided for the Course Workbook/Training Guidebook. All other sections can be printed single page)
- Blank Ministry Worksheets. You will need to have these available as you watch the online course.
- Wendel's Personal Questionnaire (PQ). You'll also need this available. This is the PQ for the ministry receiver in the video course.
- Observation Feedback Checklists. Also needed as you watch the online course.
- Healing and Freedom book. This is just an extra resource available to you.
Also, pay attention to the following:
- Healing and Freedom book quiz. You must pass this 26 question quiz to continue training with Lesson 1 in the IFM video training.
- The IFM Observation Course quizzes. Mark each lesson as complete in order to continue to the next lesson. You must pass each quiz to complete the course.
All lessons must be complete to attend the activation seminar.
Step 3: Attend and activate at the life training seminar!
The cost for this seminar is $225 and must be paid before attending.
The deadline to register and pay is Monday, October 16, 2023.
Further, you must attend all dates:
- Monday, October 30th, 6pm - 9pm
- Friday, November 3rd, 8am - 5pm
- Saturday, November 4th, 8am - 5pm